SINGLE-LEG CALF RAISE — 15 REPS (EACH SIDE)
- Stand on the floor with your feet at a distance of the width of your hips.
- Place your hands on your hips or keep them crossed over your chest, whichever is convenient.
- Lift your right leg to make a 90-degree angle with your toe pointing towards the floor.
- Maintain your balance on your left leg while trying to stretch the muscles of your calf till you feel a pull.
- Hold this stance before repeating the same with your left leg on the ground.
- Do 15 reps on each side (30 reps in total).
MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS — 30 SECONDS
- Start by moving into a high plank position and move on to stretching your right knee up to your chest.
- Now pull your leg back with a swift motion and continue to repeat the same step with your left leg this time.
- Keep doing these steps alternatively, the faster you do them, the better results you are going to get.
- Try not to lose your posture and do not dip your shoulders while you’re working this routine.
- Continue to do this for at least 30 seconds without breaking into rest.
BURPEES — 30 SECONDS
- With your arms at your side stand firm on the ground with your feet at a shoulder-width.
- Bend down your knees and help yourself place your palms firmly on the floor in front of you.
- Now kick your legs back in a swift motion before bringing them back to your chest.
- From that position, push yourself down to the ground and then jump back up as high as you can with your arms high up in the air.
- Repeat this routine for 30 seconds or at least ten reps.
HIGH PLANK — 30 SECONDS
- We have practiced this position a couple of times during this workout, but let us see how to do it properly.
- With your palms flat onto the floor before you raise your body high over the ground.
- Rest your feet shoulder-width apart and stay on your toes.
- Make sure your body makes a straight line, and your neck is in a normal position as you look directly at the ground.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds without losing your posture or dipping your shoulders.
V-UPS — 30 SECONDS
- Lay down on your back before lifting your hands over your head in a straight line.
- Maintain a tight posture while doing this position.
- Now with your toes pointing upwards, lift both your legs up in the air while simultaneously bringing your hands forward and try to touch your feet.
- Move back into your initial position on the ground to complete one rep.
- Continue this motion for 30 seconds before resting.
This is all for this super-intensive workout that can be performed with no equipment. Are you motivated to try this out and finally get your body into the shape that you always desired it to be?