SQUAT JUMPS — 15 REPS
- For this one, we are going to do 15 reps.
- Stand firm on the ground with your legs a little farther apart than your hips.
- Now lower your buttocks as if sitting down on an imaginary chair.
- Hold the position before jumping up into the air and landing back into your initial stance.
SIT-UPS WITH A TWIST — 10 REPS
- We are going to repeat this exercise 5 times each on each side (10 reps in total).
- Start with laying down on the ground with knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Place your hands and try to sit up as far as you can while engaging your core.
- Make sure you are comfortable and not forcing your body to do more than it can handle.
- Hold the top position while sitting up and twist your body to allow your right elbow to come in contact with your left knee.
- Do the same movement over again, this time touching your left elbow to your right knee.
- Continue to practice this, five times on each side.
WALL SIT — 30 SECONDS
- Stand with your back against a wall and your feet touching together.
- Place your hands on your hips or cross them over your chest, whichever might be more comfortable.
- Now, squat down as if sitting down on a chair with your knees at a 90-degree angle with the wall.
- Breathe in and breathe out while holding this position for 30 seconds before slowly pulling yourself back up.
- If the stance seems too easy for you, try spicing it up while holding each leg up, straight in front of you and parallel to the floor.