STARTING WITH A FEW WARM-UPS STRETCHES AND EXERCISES
Start by doing two sets of each of the following moves without taking a rest break – to help you get the temperature of your core up, adrenaline pumping, and your muscles ready for the workout.
- Jumping Jacks — 25 reps
- High Knees — 25 reps
- Bodyweight Squats — 10 reps
- Alternating Forward Lunges — 20 reps
NOW SLOWLY MOVING TO THE MAIN WORKOUT:
Take a deep breath and then when you’re ready, start with the following moves.
Again, start by doing two sets each without taking a break between the sessions. Take it nice and slow, make sure not to overwork yourself in one go!
- Push-ups — 10 reps
- Triceps Dips — 10 reps
- Sit-ups — 10 reps
- Wall Sit — 30 seconds
- Squat Jumps — 15 reps
- Single-Leg Calf Raises — 15 reps
MOVING TOWARDS THE END OF THE WORKOUT, WE ARE GOING TO FINISH OFF WITH SOME CARDIO AND A GOOD CORE FINISHER SESSION:
The training comes to an end with this session. We are going to complete one set of the following exercises before we can cool off and call it a day.
- Mountain climbers — 30 seconds
- Burpees — 30 seconds
- Plank — 30 seconds
- V-ups — 30 seconds
LET’S CHECK OUT THE HOW-TO OF THESE MOVES:
So, let’s see how to execute these moves properly in order to avoid any unnecessary injuries and help you gain the best results with these well-practiced exercises.
PUSH-UPS — 10 REPS
- We are going to do ten reps of push-ups.
- Start with your palms flat on the ground at a distance shoulder-width apart.
- Now help yourself move into a high plank stance, keeping your body in a straight line.
- Move your body lower to the ground with your elbows at a 45-degree angle, while trying not to allow your torso to touch the floor.
- Once you are in that position, push yourself down to the floor and move back up into a plank position before repeating this process.
TRICEPS DIPS — 10 REPS
- Again, we are going to do ten reps of this exercise.
- Settle down on the ground with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Place your hands on the floor behind you at a distance of shoulder-width apart, your fingers facing towards your body.
- Unfold your arms to lift your body over the ground.
- Now, lower your body back towards the ground as far as possible without allowing your buttocks to touch the floor.
- Continue to do this with your heels flat on the floor along with your palms.